C programming …
To start working with C programming the user/to-be-developer must know about the basic mechanism used in C programming . A program in C consists of
– Logic building cases,
– Keywords and Identifiers etc..
C programming uses multiple keywords and identifiers to complete any task for eg keywords of C programming are :
– auto, double, struct, int,
– break, else, long, switch,
– case, enum, register, typedef
– char, extern, return, union
– continue, for, signed, void
– do, if, static, while
– default, goto, sizeof, volatile
– const, float, short, unsigned
There are 32 keywords in C programming. None of the keywords can be used as filename or variable name because each of the keywords have different meaning and implementation.
The variables used in C programming depends on the type of the data that is used. The data can be represented in following way
|Data Type||Storage||Range||Format Specifier|
|int||2 or 4 bytes||-32767 to +32768||%d|
|char||1 byte||0 to 255||%c|
|double||8 byte||2.3E-308 to 1.7E+308||%f|
|float||4 byte||1.2E-38 to 3.4E+38||%f|
This way using multiple keywords and variables and syntax C programming can be done.
Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelSubscribe