Glance over covid19 and its prophylaxis.
For the short awareness of this pandemic situation. Glance over covid19 and its prophylaxis. #sunwaycollegektm #SunShowsTheWay..
Chances leading to transmit of coronavirus
This virus can be transmitted from one person to another through human secretion droplets, coughed or sneezed out. Touching a contaminated surface by hands and touching open body organs like mouth, nose, eyes increase the chance of infection.
Is any vaccine available to date?
There is no vaccine identified which can totally fight against this virus to date. On the positive side, the experimental vaccine trial began in mid-march 2020 in the USA.
But the development and use of the vaccine can take up to 18 months to ensure the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine.
How to differentiate Coronavirus with the flu?
– As the symptoms of coronavirus infection look similar to the flu symptoms, there are some crucial differences.
The main symptoms of novel coronavirus are fever, tiredness, dry cough and shortness of breath but influenza normally doesn’t cause shortness of breath.
If you feel sick, what may be a possible cure??
– If you possess symptoms like fever, dry cough, shortness in breathing, visit a doctor with proper protective equipment like a face mask to ensure the safety of yourself and others.
The doctor will then suggest you the required treatment. There might be some dedicated helpline provided by your local or central government which can help you with further direction.
How can I get tested?
If you develop symptoms on your body similar to that of COVID-19, do visit the nearest healthcare center, explain your symptoms. They will provide you aid and guidelines on whether to be tested or not.
Do you need to wear mask compulsorily?
– Mask is highly recommended for people with symptoms as it ensures the safety of others. Mask and glasses can provide some protection especially in a mass of groups where it is not feasible to stay 2 meters away from each other.
However, the mask won’t replace social distancing and hand washing.
It is necessary to stock up groceries?
There is a thin grey line between panicking and planning.
It is recommended to stock an adequate amount of non-perishable food. But there is no necessity to hoard unnecessarily foods which may lead to scarcity of food and other stocks.
Unnecessary hoarding will affect the less fortunate people who can not buy in bulk.
Am I free to go to the park?
Yes but you should make sure that the social distancing of 2 meters (6 feet) should be maintained.
Not to forget, washing hands and avoiding touching face are key safe habits.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 30 seconds. If soap and water are not available use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Do not allow your dirt hands to touch the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- close contact with ill people should be avoided.
- Maintain social distance as possible.
- Use tissues to cover coughs/sneezes, and then discard it in the trash.
- Clean frequently touched objects/surfaces with a regular household cleaning spray.
Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelSubscribe