Do’s and Dont’s during OUTBREAK #covid-19
COVID-19 has already proved that it is endemic. It is time to save everyone and be safe too. According to the current situation still, most of the people are unaware of what we can do and what we should not do during the outbreak in CORONAVIRUS.
So this is what you can do and don’t during the outbreak in CORONAVIRUS
- DO: Self-quarantine and social distance
- Just stay at home and do not go outside. The main characteristics of coronavirus are that human is a carrier for them so it’s better to stay away from all the people and stay at home. Avoid close contact with anyone, that’s what social distance is.
- DONT’S: Take Stress
- Take all the necessary precautions and fight for it. But do not take stress because as you take stress your body will panic and furthermore if you get any kind of other diseases then it’s a straightforward way to be prey for them. So stay healthy and relaxed.
- DO’s: Frequently clean your hands
- Just for 20-30 seconds especially when
- After blowing the nose, coughing or sneezing
- After visiting a public space, including public transportation, markets and places of worship
- After touching surfaces outside of the home, including money
- Before, during and after caring for a sick person
- Before and after eating
- DON’T: Touch your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Avoid touching them without washing your hands.
- DO: Cover your mouth when you sneeze and cough
- DON’T: Irresponsible for your sickness
- Do not underestimate your sickness and don’t take it lightly. If you are not feeling well then take medications immediately. Follow the guidelines given by the authorities.
- Do: Wear gloves and masks whenever you are outside
It is the time where everyone needs to think and follow the guidelines given by the authority. So stay safe and stay healthy.
Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelSubscribe